- This event has passed.
International Harbour Food Festival
4th June 2017 - 5th June 2017Free
The International Harbour Food Festival will take place on the 4th & 5th June (Bank Holiday weekend).
A unique event featuring over 24 international food concessions and featuring historical re- enactments (public theatre).
The event will be free and open to the public. The Festival will also feature an exhibition of 16 local Marine Artists with unique interpretations of the Harbour they see around them.
Dates : Sun 4th & Mon 5th June 2017
Opening Hours :10:00 – 18:00
Entry : FREE
Run of events is as follows on both days
- 10:00 Marine Art Exhibition Opens East Pier
- 11:00 Food Festival Opens East Pier
- 14:00 Street Entertainment East Pier
- 14:15 Street Theatre – Historical Reenactment
- 14:30 Music at the East Pier Bandstand
- 15:30 Street Theatre – Historical Reenactment
- 15:45 Music at the East Pier Bandstand
- 17:00 Music at the East Pier Bandstand
- 17:45 Street Theatre – Historical Reenactment
- 18:00 All Activities Finish